2014年4月9日星期三

I Would Still Love To Add A New Chanel LV Handbags

The results are a set of simple, clean images that represent the bags well. Botkier seems to be stepping a little further into the realm of color than it has in previous seasons, and the pastels and brights in these photos fit with the season’s trends particularly well. Personally, my pick of the litter so far is the bright green tote with blue accents., think about picking one up as a Christmas present from you,We all know that it’s the season of giving, and that the warm fuzzies that come from making someone else’s day with a thoughtful token of your appreciation are totally worth all of the effort that you’re putting in to selecting the perfect presents. But what about you? The most Hermes Bags Saleimportant relationship of your life is the one that you have with yourself, after all. The Twitter hashtag #treatyoself has been going around for a while, and we think that for the holidays, it’s particularly apt.Dealing with family and travel and arranging time off from work and making sure everyone else is happy is often a burden that falls disproportionately on the women in any given family, so we’ve arranged a small group of treats, all under $200, to inspire a little bit of self-appreciation. After all, if you’re going to cook Christmas dinner, you probably deserve presents above and beyond everyone else’s. If you have more ideas, leave them in the comments.its bags. I’ve been a long-time skeptic of the brand’s accessories while still being a big fan of the brand’s clothing, both ready-to-wear and atelier, and it’s seemed at times that the bags were just one or two steps away from where they should be. I was hopeful.As happens so often in life, though, my hopes have been summarily dashed by the Versace Leather Shoulder Bag. This is the kind of thing you’d find in the depths of Paris Hilton’s closet circa 2001, and we all know that’s not a compliment in even the faintest sense.

Foiled leather is an exceptionally difficult look to pull off – it almost always looks tacky and cheap, that’s just the nature of the beast. That effect is amplified by the magenta color chosen for this bag, complete with matching oversized magenta chain handle. One handle wasn’t enough, though; no, the designers also added in a woven leather handle in the same magenta foiled leather, this one far too bulky for the petite proportion of the bag. It’s 10 days until Christmas and we’re in the thick of the holiday party season, where everyone’s wearing great winter textures like cashmere and fur and wool and leather and heavy beading. This is the greatest time of the year for someone who truly adores clothing and accessories, and yet, I feel as though I’m stuck in a spring state of mind. The brights just won’t let me go!Bag starting to pop up for resort and spring, it’s tough to get excited about charcoal and navy. I appreciate subtlety, but I really appreciate candy-neon snakeskin.What I really like about both of these bags is their simplicity. When you’ve got a punchy color and a luxurious texture going on at the same time, adding too many other design elements on top spoils the simple pleasures of neon and python. I don’t know exactly what kind of party would merit the use of this kind of box clutch, but if I had it, I’m sure I could find an event. The pink crossbody, on the other hand, is entirely self-explanatory.Being a full-time accessories blogger means that, of all people, I’m usually pretty “up” on the trends. Not because I’m extra super cool (even thoughCheap Louis Vuitton Bags UK I am, trust), but merely because it’s a requirement of my continued employment, and like all of us, I’d very much like to continue to be employed.With that in mind, even I couldn’t have predicted that luxury leather coozies couple of weeks ago, and now that the Internet at large has begun to discover its existence, people are pulling random leather cup holders out of all kinds of weird corners of the accessories business. As a result, embossed croc to present to you today. Watch out, though – it’s only $25 less than the Hermes version. This is why they hate us,kick for quite some time, and just as I thought my obsession begins to subside, I found a bag that makes it flare back up. I’ve gone back and forth trying to decide if I like the Celine Phantom, which is the most recent hit from the brand, and I have finally decided I want it. the Celine Phantom expands in size with a more spacious east/west finish. When you zip the bag up, the shape comes back closer to the Luggage Tote, but I really like the bag left larger.

This exact version of the bag is the one I find myself wanting this Wednesday. The supple calf grey leather is offset with orange piping, and we all know Celine bags have their trim take center stage. The grey keeps this bag fashionable and wearable while the orange piping helps this bag jump out and grab attention. I am all for attention-grabbing accessories, and this bag will do just that. Price is around $3,000. I shop for my Celine bags with the lovely folk.If you’re looking for a reasonably priced holiday gift that you’re sure the recipient has a use for, it’s hard to go wrong with something tech-y. No matter how girly the girl, we all have iPhones and laptops and iPads (some of us) that are parts of our everyday lives, and making them a little more chic while maintaining functionality is a near-constant pursuitLouis Vuitton Bags for young women.That’s why we’ve assembled a list of the finest high-fashion tech accessories as the latest installment of ourfrom headphones to laptop cases to a bag to carry it all, we can outfit you for the next year and then some.To me, the Kelly shape – a simple, arm-carried bag with a front flap closure and a top handle – is a classic shape that doesn’t really belong to Hermes so much as it belongs to handbag design in general. Much like the Louis Vuitton Speedy, the shape has reached such a classic level that attributing it to only one company no longer seems fair. And when the reinterpretations yield bags as different from the originalson last night until everyone started tweeting at me to ask if I was watching it while I was at a dinner party, so there’s no recap today. If Bravo wants people to write about its shows, they shouldn’t be springing random, mid-week episodes on us! Also, I had something called a “beet cobbler” last night, which sounds weird but was totally delicious, and it was way better than watching Real Housewives.

没有评论:

发表评论