2014年7月24日星期四

The Main Strap To Easily Remove The LV Handbags

You know what I hate about Gerard Darel? The difficulty in finding its bags online for purchase and having to track them down in select stores. I can do nothing other than sing praises of the bag. The leather is thick and smooshy, the design characteristics are both simple yet chic, and the overall appeal is evident. We all need more Gerard Darel in our lives – so please listen to us online retailers, carry the brand!While I am not drawn to shopping bags typically, I will make an exception for the Gerard Darel Leather Shopping Bag in cobra print. There are four vivacious colors to choose from (purple, yellow, green, orange). A flat large shoulder bag is not always as usable as other designs,Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet but it comes in handy. The long body leaves room for plenty of items, but the bag is never intended to be filled up until it appears overly bulky. I just adore the color options and can envision this bag being the perfect outfit-finishing-accessory come Spring. Maison Martin Margiela is one of those brands that you either like or you don’t, so of course the company’s diffusion line is similarly divisive. I don’t get the urge to buy or wear all of Margiela’s stuff, but I do have a healthy respect for how the brand sticks to its distinctly urban off-kilter aesthetic and appreciate a lot of the pieces that it produces.The Maiso might just be my first piece from the brand, though. The signature Margiela triangular hobo shape paired with beautifully distressed leather just can’t be beat for the price if your personal style tends to skew a little bit industrial-chic.

I bet that this thing would be a giant black hole of nothingness once I put all my stuff inside, but as a longtime giant hobo enthusiast, that’s a drawback with which I’m willing to contend. Plus, all of that space gives you more room to stow your stuff, even if it later makes it impossible to retrieve said stuff in any sort of convenient or timely way. We all make sacrifices for fashion, and that’s one of mine.With the great, blustery reality winter still firmly ensconced outside my window, it may seem a bit premature to already be talking about straw beach bags, let alone doling out superlatives, but trust me – I know of which I speak. Having seen press photos for almost all of the major brands that will bring forth their warm-weather wares in the next few weeks, for the price, I wouldn’t put my beach bag.When I see a beach bag that costs more than $200, something breaks inside of my mind. I’m not sure how I came to that arbitrary price point, but it’s the most Hermes Handbags OutletI’m willing to consider paying for a bag that I might actually take on vacation; anything over $200 will have to find a home elsewhere. Luckily, this Marc Jacobs tote comes in under that bar, has cute accents in one of the biggest colors of the season, and comes complete with a wallet pouch in the same color. The design isn’t trying to do anything more heroic than be the cutest, most functional straw tote than it can be, and I thoroughly respect that sort of simplicity.When you’re a major bag fan, you start to pic up on the subtle idiosyncrasies of major designers – the way that they attach handles, the types and colors of hardware that they tend to use, the shape of their corners and finish of their leathers. All of those things form subtle trademarks for a brand over time, and the more bags you look at, the more you instinctually search for those markers in every design.

And that’s what strikes me as strange about the Marc Jacobs Luisa Shoulder Bag. When I saw it without any name attached, I thought that perhaps it was Oscar de la Renta or maybe even one of Lanvin’s more streamlined pieces, but it’s not. Instead, the bag is from Marc Jacobs, the reality of which still surprises me. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing.I’ve sensed a bit of consumer fatigue with many of Marc Jacobs’ bags over the past few seasons; the runway bags are too weird and the non-runway bags are too expected. While there surely exist customers who prefer the bags on both ends of that spectrum, it seems as though most high-end bag lovers want something that occupies the middle space – unique, but not so eccentric that the design self-prohibits regular use.In the context of Marc Jacobs accessories, this design hits exactly that middle ground. I would have made a few adjustments for my own sanity, one of them being the addition of a leather strip at the top of the Louis Vuitton UK Storechain or alternately, a double chain handle to aid in ease of use, and another being the substitution of real python for the embossed leather, particularly at this price point. Those issues are minor when considered from an aesthetic standpoint, though, and this bag makes me interested to see where Jacobs’ accessories are headed for fall.The Outnet will be offering up to 70% off all the bags in the sale, so start looking under your couch for extra change because this is an event you will not want to miss!Check back to PurseBlog tomorrow for more details on the exact time the event goes live and our favorite picks from the sale!

没有评论:

发表评论