2013年12月10日星期二

A Single LV Handbags And Then Get It In White

If you like celebrities who do their own stylistic thing, no matter what the trends might be, then you probably already like Kate Hudson. Even if you don’t dig her rich-hippie look (and it’s certainly not my thing), it’s always refreshing to see a celeb who has such a clear vision of what she likes to wear and how she wants to look. Stars: sometimes they’re also real people!The process of identifying some of the bags in Kate’s collection was tricky – she doesn’t stick only to premiere designers and recognizable bags, which is to her credit, but it’s also to our never-ending consternation. We’ve done our best to pick out as many notable finds as we can, and we’ve also included a few for you guys to help us figure out. (You guys are so good at that.) Start Kate’s hippie handbag journey (with a dose of Chanel for good measure) below.I have a confession to make: I have an old iPhone. A year and a half old, to be exact, which means that I have a 4S instead of a 5, despite the fact that the 5 has been around seemingly forever. It’s that fact that keeps me from upgrading, actually – why get a 5 now when she 6 could appear at literally any time? Now that I’ve seen the Rafé Shell iPhone Cases, though, which are only for iPhone 5, I might be rethinking my strategy.I’ve long been a fan of the color-shifting properties of mother-of-pearl and certain other kinds of shells, but (and I know this will shock you), despite my incredible popularity, I don’t really go to enough warm-weather formal events to justify the purchase of a minaudiere made out of one of these materials. You know what I do do enough of, though? Waste time on my phone. I can justify purchases that enhance that activity all the livelong day, which is why I’ve spent so much money on extra Candy Crush lives. In order to enjoy one of these cases, though, I’d also have to pay a $200 upgrade fee, but I kinda need to get a phone with more than my current 16G of storage anyway, right? That’s a totally reasonable justification for a new iPhone, whereas a new case might not be. A new case would be a great biproduct of that, though.

These are the thought processes I battle all day, you guys.The Michael Kors Miranda Tote has been a particular fave with celebs this year – Megs first noticed this MK bag was gaining steam back in March, and we’ve seen select celebs like Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba put their Mirandas in permanent rotation since then. Here’s Jessica headed to her office in Santa Monica, carrying a very striking black and white Michael Kors Miranda Tote with quilted flared gussets. There’s still plenty of time to capitalize on this MK trend – you can purchase an extremely chic, all-black Miranda for $1,195 at Michael Kors.Of course, if the Miranda is a little out of your budget, you’d be wise to check out the MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Satchel, another bag that’s much beloved by celebs this summer. It can be had for a mere $358 at Nordstrom. Need even more celeb handbag inspiration? Allow us to give you the full tour of Jessica Alba’s extensive designer handbag collection via “The Many Bags of Jessica Alba.”It’s that time of week again – Want It Wednesday! With New York’s sweltering heat wave showing no signs of letting up, Bea, Shannon and I are still lusting after summer essentials that have somehow yet to make their way inside our apartments. This week, that means a Gucci bag, Ray-Ban sunglasses and Oribe hair products. If the weather where you are isn’t disgusting, count yourself lucky. It’s been hellaciously hot and humid in New York, and from what I hear, it’s been raining and gross back in my hometown of Atlanta. In both of these situations, I can think of one hair product that I’d like to have in my arsenal that’s currently missing: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. I used this spray last summer at the recommendation of my then-stylist, and despite the high price, it was something I re-bought several times. It’s somewhere between a dry shampoo and a hairspray;

In our minds, 3.1 Phillip Lim has been on an accessories roll lately. He won the CFDA’s 2013 Accessories Designer of the Year honor last month, sure, but it might be even more impressive that he’s managed to make me want to buy a camouflage handbag. (Okay, maybe that’s only more impressive to me.) Now, another Lim bag has shot to the top of our collective shopping list, and this time it’s the 3.1 Phillip Lim Ryder Bag.I’ve been waiting for this bag to hit stores since it first debuted on the brand’s Fall 2013 runway, and now that it’s here, it doesn’t disappoint. Lim’s accessories have been moving in a more minimal direction for quite some time, and this bag, with its tonal black hardware and solid, square front panel for decoration and embellishment, sticks to that theme. The bases are all black leather, but the front can range from that same leather to multicolored rabbit fur. The standout versions so far are the bright calf hair versions, and the pink one is calling my name rather loudly. Prices start at $895 for solid leather.There comes a point in a trend at which resistance is futile. At that point, even if you don’t like or understand the trend and don’t intend to spend any of your own personal dollars following it, you’re at least going to have to put up with encountering it regularly for the foreseeable future. Ladies, we’re at that point with designer backpacks. It’s time to expend your righteous aesthetic anger elsewhere, because it won’t do you any good here.

没有评论:

发表评论