2014年6月16日星期一

Closer Look At The LV Handbags Than Runway Shots Afford Us

Maison is one of those brands that are similar or not, so of course line deployment activity is similar division. Do not want to buy or use things Margiela, but have great respect for the way the brand sticks to its urban aesthetic outside the network and see a lot of pieces that produces.The Leather Slouchy Hobo might be my first piece brand, however. The tramp Margiela signature triangular shape is combined with skin and age, simply can not be beat for the price if your personal style tends to skew a bit "industrial chic.I betting that this Hermes Handbags Canadawould be a giant black hole of nothingness, one Once I have all my stuff in it, but as an old enthusiast hobo giant, this is a topic that I'm ready to fight. Besides, all that space gives you more room to store your stuff, but then it becomes impossible recover the material in any way convenient and timely manner. all make sacrifices for fashion, and this is one of mine. With major winter storm is actually still firmly outside my window, which may seem a little "too and soon to be talking about straw beach bags, much less pass superlatives, but trust me - I know what I'm talking about. After seeing the photos you want to print on almost every major brand to bring their products to warm in the coming weeks for the price, I would not put my money on another beach bag.

When I see a beach bag that costs more than $ 200, something breaks inside my mind. I do not know how I got to that arbitrary price point, but the most I'm willing to consider paying for a bag that could actually take on vacation; Slightly more than $ 200 will have to find a home elsewhere. Fortunately, this bag Marc Jacobs is available under the bar has a nice accent on one of the great colors of the season, and comes complete with a briefcase handbag of the same color. The design is not trying to do something heroic to be the cutest tote, which can be more functional in the pan, and I totally respect that kind of simplicity. As much as I personally like rhinestones and glitter and multicolored bags or any other bag fancy design than you might think, I realize that not everyone can or use bags with such strong personalities. For those Louis Vuitton Handbags Outletof you with real jobs you really have to go to an office every day for those who simply prefer simple shapes in neutral bags, tote Marni leather padded like to talk to you from moment.Marni Bags' has long been underestimated among fans and clean, functional accessories and above all forms of neutral colors deserve much more attention than they receive. My favorite part of Marni, of course, is that among all the neutral functionality, there are always a couple of spin-off of the wait for those who bother to pay attention.if're a fan of Valentine's Day on a budget there is another aspect. This special bag is also available in black.

Marni met with signature touches ribbon trims the edges of this bag tones and abundant cotton tape on the front pocket. Marni design details tend to be fairly accurate taste and probably a good portion of potential buyers will be turned off, but I really like the fact that juxtaposes the brand seat and sporty, ultra luxurious quilted black leather. If not for this kind of thing, this would not be a Marni bag in all.When're a big fan of the bag begins to pic up on the subtle idiosyncrasies of major designers - the way you handle assigned types and colors tend to use the hardware, its curved shape and finish of your skin. All these things are for brands to a brand over time, Authentic Louis Vuitton Bagsmore and more bags instinctive search for these markers in each design.And look this is what I find strange Shoulder Bag by Marc Jacobs Luisa. When I saw a name, I thought maybe it was Oscar de la Renta or maybe even one of the world's most agile Lanvin, but it is not. Instead, the bag is Marc Jacobs, that still amazes me. But this is not necessarily a bad thing.I have received some consumer fatigue with many of Marc Jacobs bags in recent seasons; tennis bags and purses are very rare track is not too much to expect. While there are certainly customers who prefer bags at both ends of the spectrum, it seems that most lovers of high-end bag want something that occupies the central space - the only one of its kind, but the design is not as eccentric not preclude regular use.

没有评论:

发表评论