2014年6月5日星期四

The Brand Is Too Often Overlooked By LV Handbags

The site did a lovely job putting together the list for me, and I’d like to hear your feedback if you were to pick your must-haves right now, how would you fill out your list? The look, the price, the exclusivity love it or hate it, the bag is an attention-grabber, not to mention a beautiful piece of handbag lore. The smell coming off of a brand new leather Birkin is nearly intoxicating, and for what people pay for those bags, they probably should get you high. It’s only fair.That being said, I’ve always had slightly mixed feelings about Hermes’s most famous bag when it comes to whether or not I want to own one myself. And as my therapist always says, it’s Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags good to talk these things out, so join me after the jump for my personal list of pros and cons. To Birkin, or not to Birkin? That is the question.Whether or not you’re a fan of the design, the Birkin has a very special place in the fashion industry that doesn’t appear ready to change any time soon. And handbags are kind of my life at this point that and Real Housewives, someone pass me a cocktail, so it seems only fitting that I acquire one at some point in the future, right? I’m a big fan of getting exactly what I want as often as possible and although true, I’m not as insufferable as that makes me sound and the laundry list of colors, leathers, sizes and hardwares that are available from Hermes appeals to the stickler in me. Forget about waiting until the right season for the right color – if you know who to ask and where to look, you can probably find the Birkin you want right now.

I didn’t like very many of Fall 2011′s snakeskin bags, so this is possibly a big compliment, if you put any stock in my personal taste. And if you don’t, it probably doesn’t say much. Either way. Come on, who’s going to question you for carrying Hermes? No one, that’s who. And if someone does, you can just tell yourself that she’s incredibly jealous, which might actually be true. Haters gonna hate, and they’re gonna hate on your bag. It’s easy to love a bag when it’s caught by Tommy Ton’s camera, but this design is striking in real life as well. The shape and structure are almost deceptively simple, which calls even more attention to the bold H closure and spareHermes Handbags Sale, austere details. This is the kind of handbag that you could use day in and day out for the rest of your life and it will never, ever look dated. For more information, ’ve heaped a good bit of criticism onto Valentino and its design duo of Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli in the past, and I’m not the only person in the industry who has some questions about the direction of the brand and the aesthetic merit of the pieces it’s turning out. Particularly when you consider that the duo are accessories designers by trade, the bags have been a bit disappointing.But every now and then, the brand still shows that it knows how to get things done. The Valentino Aphrodite Python Bag is all that it should be ladylike luxurious, on-trend and extremely elegant.This bag builds on the Aphrodite shape that Valentino introduced last season, but with a slightly smaller size and more right angles.

The buttery, perfectly beige leather is still there, but this time it’s used to accent navy and beige python that is some of the best of the season’s trend toward snakeskin. Possibly related.Celine is still the must-have bag for people who are interested in a bag’s must-haveness. The brand only has one US boutique at the moment although it’s opening a New York City location in the coming months and the bags are distributed through ultra-prestigious retailers in extremely small numbers. For my Spring 2011 Celine LuggageLouis Vuitton Online Shop Tote in lipstick red, I sat on the Kirna Zabete waiting list for three long months after paying for the bag in full, sight-unseen. And I’m glad I did, because none of them ever made it to sales floor.Pre-season pictures of Celine’s designs are almost as difficult to find as the bags themselves, which is why I squealed in delight Handbags yesterday morning during a market week appointment. Neons! Exotics! Is that blue crocodile I see? I’m calling Kirna Zabete to reserve my chartreuse Luggage Tote as we speak.Angelina agreed to be captured by famous photographer Annie Leibowitz for the campaign in Cambodia, a country which she first visited in 2000 for her role as Lara Croft and later returned on humanitarian missions, raising awareness of the dangers of landmines. She subsequently adopted her first child from a Cambodia orphanage.

没有评论:

发表评论