2014年6月10日星期二

That Will Be An Instant LV Handbags Staple In Your Wardrobe

Maison is one of those brands that are similar or not, so of course line deployment of activity is similar division. It does not want to buy or use things from Margiela, but have a healthy respect for the way the brand sticks to its urban aesthetic off-net and appreciate a lot of pieces that produces.The Leather Slouchy Hobo might be my first piece of the brand, however. The hobo Margiela signature triangular shape is combined with well-aged skin simply can not be beat for the price if your personal style tends to skew a bit 'industrial chic.I bet that this would be a giant black hole of nothingness once I have all my things in it, but like an old hobo gigantic passionate, this is a problem with Hermes Canadawhich I am ready to fight. Also, all that space gives you more room to store your stuff, but then it becomes impossible to recover the material in any way convenient and timely manner. We all make sacrifices for fashion, and this is one of mine. With the big winter storm actually still firmly placed outside my window, which may seem a bit 'too early to already be talking about straw beach bags, much less pass superlatives, but trust me - I know what I'm talking about. After seeing the pictures for printing for almost all the big brands bring their produce hot in the coming weeks for the price, I would not put my money elsewhere beach bag.

When I see a beach bag that costs more than $ 200, something breaks inside my mind. I do not know how I arrived at that price point arbitrary, but it is the most I'm willing to consider paying for a bag that could actually take on vacation; little more than $ 200 will have to find a home elsewhere. Thankfully, this Marc Jacobs bag is available under the bar, has nice accents in one of the big colors of the season, and is complete with a briefcase bag of the same color. The design is not trying to do something heroic to be the cutest tote, what can be more functional in the pan, and I fully respect that kind of simplicity. As much as I personally enjoy rhinestones and Louis Vuitton UK Outlet Storeglitter and multicolored bags and all other chicanery design handbag so you might think, I realize that not everyone can or use bags with such strong personalities. For those of you with real jobs you really have to go to an office every day for those who simply prefer neutral bags in simple forms, the quilted leather bag Marni would like to talk to you for a s Bags moment.Marni 'was Long underrated among fans and accessories clean, functional and above all forms neutral colors deserve much more attention than they receive. My favorite part of Marni, of course, is that among all the functionality neutral, there are always a couple of spin-off of waiting for those who bother to pay attention.if 're a fan of Valentine's Day on a budget, there 'is another look. This particular bag is also available in black.

Marni signature touches come across the tape trims the edges of this bag tones and abundant cotton tape on the front pocket. Marni design details tend to be quite accurate taste and probably a good portion of potential buyers will be turned off, but I really like the fact that the brand juxtaposes trim and athletic, with ultra luxurious quilted black leather. If it were not for this kind of thing, this would not be a bag of Marni in all.When're a big fan of the bag begins to pic up on the subtle idiosyncrasies of major designers - the way it handles allocated, types, and colors that tend to use hardware, its curved shape and finish of their skins. All of these things are fine brands for a brand over time, and more bags you look more instinctive search of these markers in each design.And this is what I find strange Shoulder BagLouis Vuitton Bags by Marc Jacobs Luisa. When I saw no name given, I thought maybe it was Oscar de la Renta or maybe even one of the most agile Lanvin pieces, but it is not. Instead, the bag is Marc Jacobs, the fact that still amazes me. But this is not necessarily a bad thing.I have received some consumer fatigue with many of Marc Jacobs handbags in recent seasons; tennis bags and purses are very rare track is not too much to expect. Although there are certainly customers who prefer bags at both ends of the spectrum, it seems that the majority of high-end bag lovers want something that occupies the central space - the only one of its kind, but not as quirky design does prohibit regular use.

没有评论:

发表评论